Join Minnesota's health care community-wide solution to the repetitive process of applying for hospital and health plan credentials. Providers, Clinic Administrators and Hospitals/Health Plans will find details specific to their needs at right. Below benefits of MCC membership as reported by our members.
Save Time, Money; Increase Accuracy
- Fewer incomplete applications. All applications are electronically audited for required information, identifying many sources of errors/incompleteness, before an application can be submitted.
- Reduce paper and filing needs. Providers may attach to the electronic application additional documentation that individual organizations require.
- Eliminate mailing time. Application may be sent electronically.
- Reduced data entry. Information entered into our system can be uploaded into existing systems like Cactus or a home-grown system.
- Eliminates mailing costs. Applications are sent electronically.
- Contact information is current. Address changes, etc. are made in one place; no need to make sure to contact everyone.
- No more deciphering handwriting. All data are neat and legible.
Improved Provider Relations
- One-stop shopping. Providers enter information one time versus completing multiple applications.
- Electronic ease. Providers asked for an electronic solution. This is it. Information is sent and received electronically.
- Turn-around time is expected to improve. Many users won’t be waiting on the U.S. Postal Service.
- Direct access. Communicate between provider and the clinic contact person easily via email or the system.
- System-wide tracking. Uniform data set and system allows tracking of applications.
- Process is uniform. There is only one system collecting credentialing data used by Minnesota practitioners, hospitals and health plans.
- No software required. The application is on the web.
- Training provided. MCC offers several training several times througout the year for users.<
- Customer service is available weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.